Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Like Sokule's Jane says, the money is in the List

This is SoKule for business
When I first ventured into internet marketing, I had no clue what a "List" was or how to get one or what to do with it. After seven years of dabbling, Jane's words come back to me with a resounding familiarity that spells "reason" to me. Now I understand.


I heard Sokule's Jane Mark say those words about six years ago for the first time. She is still saying the same words today. As a successful internet marketer and purported "Queen of Lists", Jane knows what she is talking about. It just took me a little while to find my way around then settle down long enough to listen to her advice more carefully.

I joined Sokule about six years ago about the same time that I joined a lot of other programs. Then I put it all on the back burner to pursue a writing career and just did not get back to it. After five years of writing, I came back to the beginning of my road because I realized that I needed to advertise my blogs and websites. To do that, guess what I need? 

You got it! A LIST!

Profoundly enough, Jane Mark's early words came back resounding in my ears louder than ever before. Get a list because the money is in the list.

Won't you check out Sokule and Join me there?

Together, we can embark on
 the journey to success. 

See you on the inside.
Cheryl Gardner 

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP